We provide a work environment where employees are encouraged to tap into their individual passions and strengths to move beyond the basics and to deliver truly unique and creative work that tells a story for our clients.
Here at PlainJoe Studios passion, commitment, versatility, and teamwork are core components of our DNA. If you think you have what it takes, we’d like to hear from you! Please fill out the inquiry form below and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Architectural Intern Designer
Job Title: Architectural Intern Designer
Reports To: Lead Architect
Summary: Assists the Design Manager in generating design concept options, schematic studies, and design details while providing graphic and modeling support.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Concept modeling and presentation
- Provides graphic support for all aspects of the design process.
- Product and assemblies research
- Participate in developing a design-build workflow
- Construction document production
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate these qualities:
- Acquires Information – Consults the appropriate resources to obtain information. Asks the right questions and knows who to go to for information.
- Adapts to Change – Accepts and adapts to change in a professionally appropriate and thoughtful manner.
- Creativity – Uses creativity appropriately to drive progress and encourages others to do the same.
- Critical Thinking – Able to assess a problem or situation using effective logic. Able to approach problems from different perspectives.
- Manages Time – Accurately estimates the time required to complete actions and activities; adheres to schedules and timetables; sensitive to the use of other people’s time.
- Resourcefulness – Takes action on his/her own without being prompted; handles problems independently; able to resolve issues without relying on extensive help from others.
- Team Work – Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
Experience and Professional Qualifications
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have the following qualifications:
- Computer Skills:
- AutoCAD proficiency
Web Developer Full-Time Position
We are looking for a bright, energetic candidate looking to grow with the company who enjoys what they do and views coding as a passion. Opportunities to learn, improve, and take development skills to the next level while contributing directly to the company and it’s direction.
Technical Programming Skills
- 4-6 years in PHP, specific to custom wordpress content management systems
- phpMyAdmin, MySQL
- Solid understanding of integrating API’s
- ECommerce development experience; utilizing 3rd party solutions such as AbleCommerce, BigCommerce, Shopplugin, etc…
- Experience in mobile site compatibility
- Experience with responsive design
- Understanding of SEO
General Qualifications, Skills, and Responsibilities include:
- Back end development, working both independently and as part of a team
- Maintenance of existing web sites
- Problem solving skills programming websites & elements (i.e. forms, queries, plug-ins)
- Ability to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies
- A positive can-do attitude
- Work closely with project managers and team members
- Reports to Director of Interactive Media
PlainJoe Studios isn’t a full- service agency; rather we’re down-to-earth specialists, artists, architects,
strategists and problem solvers that know how to design brand identities, interactive experiences,
architecture, and physical spaces that connects story, creates value, and captivates audiences.
We’re in need of an accountant who can champion their tasks, collaborate well with others and enjoy
working in our casual, fun-loving family oriented environment.
- Ensure timely and quality month-end and year-end close processes
- Prepare timely and quality monthly financial statements
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts
- Assist with the design, implementation and preparation of management dashboard reports
- Assist with the design, implementation and preparation of cost accounting reports
- Assist with preparation of owner tax returns
- Collect, analyze, reconcile and summarize account information
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 5+ years general ledger, financial reporting and cost accounting experience, preferably in architectural and/or manufacturing industries
- Experience in multi-business environment preferred
- Expertise with QuickBooks/QuickBooks Online
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Results and solution oriented
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to function and collaborate well with others in highly creative environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
Spatial Storytelling Graphics & Theming Contractors
Looking for freelance designers, illustrators, or 3D artists interested in assisting the Spatial Storytelling team on a per project/part-time basis. Depending on their skill set and experience, would work off loose design direction and/or established graphic assets to help develop project assets.
All work can be completed remotely and Contractor must have their own system and software licenses.
Potential Work Types:
- Create final print files for production.
- Assemble Graphics & Theming packages.
- Develop concept sketches/Photoshop overlays/3D renderings.
- Build out print ready graphics from provided sketches and design comps.
- Create Graphic & Theming comps based on design direction.
- Plan design concepts and direction based upon provided client information.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Desired Design Skills: (one or more of the following)
- Graphic Design
- 3D Modeling
- Print Production
- Desired Computer Skills: (multiple preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Draw
PlainJoe Studios provides a solid compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision coverage, 401k, and exceptional growth opportunities. We are a family-oriented organization with a fantastic work environment
If you’re interested, apply and please provide your resume with sample work/portfolio